- We believe… in one God, who, by the testimony of Scripture, is one divine being in three eternal, co- essential, yet distinct Persons- Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- We believe… that Jesus is the Son of God, by whom and for whom God created all things. As God revealed in the flesh for our salvation, he was begotten of the Holy Spirit and born of the Virgin Mary. Jesus is the Lord of all, worthy of honor and reverence. As the prophesied Savior of humanity, he died for our sins, was buried, raised from the dead, and ascended to heaven, where he mediates between humanity and God. He will come again to reign as king of kings over all nations.
- We believe… that the Holy Spirit is the divine Comforter: promised by Jesus Christ and sent from God to the church on the Day of Pentecost. As the third Person of the God head, the Holy Spirit is God in us. The Holy Spirit transforms humans through repentance, baptism, sanctification and continual renewal.
- We believe…. that the Holy Scriptures, comprised of the Old and New Testaments, are the foundation of truth and the accurate and infallible record of God’s revelation to humanity.
- We believe…..that salvation is forgiveness and deliverance from the bondage of sin and death. It is the gift if God, by grace through faith in Jesus Christ, not earned by personal merit or good works.
- We believe….that repentance is the change of mind and attitude toward God that follows conviction by the Holy Spirit through the Word of God. Repentance entails a keen awareness of one’s hopeless, sinful condition apart from the grace of God through faith in Jesus Christ.
- We believe…that the church is the collective body of all believers, regardless of denomination, who are called by God and in whom the Holy Spirit abides. The church began on the Day of Pentecost and was commissioned to preach the gospel, to teach everything that Christ commanded, to baptize and to nurture the flock.
- We believe….that the gospel is the message preached by Jesus Christ and by the church about salvation through faith in Jesus and the reconciliation of humanity to God through Jesus as mediator. It is the good news of what God has done, is doing, and will do through Christ, and the central message of the Old and New Testaments.
- We believe…..that Christians should gather in regular fellowship and live lives of faith that make evident the good news that humans enter the kingdom of God by putting their trust in Jesus Christ.
We want to thank our Sponsors